Join Our Community
At In Balance Family Chiropractic & Wellness Centre we help our clients restore their mobility and develop their strength through functional movements rooted in Yoga practice. The Yoga we teach is for everyone, regardless of size, age or gender.
Yoga is a proven method to develop strength and restore flexibility. Internationally recognized by institutions such as Columbia University, Cedars-Sinai Medical Group, Harvard School of Medicine and the University of Oslo.
Meet Your Instructor
Before your class
- Please arrive a few minutes early to check in, set up, and prepare for your practice. Late arrivals can be distracting to everyone. If you arrive late, quietly find an available spot and join us.
- Remove all footwear.
- Turn off all electronic devices.
- Avoid big meals at least two hours prior to class. Put your feet up the wall and press pause.
- Wear comfortable layered clothing.
- Our studio is fragrance free. Please avoid wearing scented products as many people are sensitive or allergic.
During your class
- Drink plenty of water before, during, and after your class.
- Bring your own yoga mat, block and straps if you have them. We have extra yoga mats and blocks, if needed just ask.
- Work within your own bodies ability, it does not matter what anyone else is doing, yoga is not competitive.